We track down and attract the leaders in the corporate and professional worlds. We seek only those who are effective in what they do and are marked out as achievers in their field. It is our job to encourage those people to consider new challenges and talk with our clients about the opportunities we hold. It is a role in which we excel. TRS recruiters identify and deliver critical technical and operational talent who meet core qualifications, fit culturally, and have proven strategic and tactical expertise to drive your organization’s success.
The firm can access the best talent domestically and internationally, has one of the highest completion rates in the business and using in-depth research builds a total picture of possibilities, based on well-formulated search strategies with the end goal a quality short-list and appointment that drives long-term value.
Our objective is simple – provide the best possible candidates and manage the interview logistics for our clients.
- Define -Work with the client to understand the specific need. We will outline search criteria such as compensation, geography, education, experience, district culture, and other candidate characteristics that are important.
- Source -This is where TRS is different. We don’t just search our database or review candidates who have applied; we also go after the passive candidates who may not be actively looking but who fit the criteria our clients define.
- Schedule and Logistics -This is where the work begins. Our assistants set up phone screens, face-to-face interviews, field rides, follow up discussions, and whatever else makes our clients’ jobs easier.
- Interview Debrief – Following every interview we debrief and decide whether more candidates are necessary and what is next in the process.
- Closing -We try to eliminate surprises that can come with the offer stage – everything from salary negotiations to competitive offers.